6th Grade Field Trip to the Farm
Submitted by raustin on September 11, 2018 - 12:39pm
The sixth grade will participate in a field trip to Highlands Dairy Farm in Glade Spring. Students will leave school at 8:45 a.m. and return at 2:30 p.m. Students will learn more about pollution, conservation and how they fit in when it comes to taking care of our soil, water, and environment.
Students are reminded of the following:
- Bring lunch and a drink that does not need to be refrigerated
- Wear long pants - no shorts!
- Wear closed toe shoes - no flip flops!
- Bring something to sit on during lunch
- Bring a water bottle to stay hydrated throughout the day.
More details - EBSMS 2018 Farm Field Trip Permission Form.pdf
Tuesday, October 9, 2018 - 8:45am
Family Life Materials Preview at AHS
Submitted by raustin on September 21, 2018 - 7:59am
Washington County School will host their annual fall preview of the Family Life Education material on Tuesday Oct. 9th at Abingdon High School in the library. The preview will begin at 6:00 p.m. and end at 7:30 p.m.
Tuesday, October 9, 2018 - 6:00pm