What - Return and Pick-up Items
When - May 18 through May 22
What - Return all school items and pick-up your things
How - Students will enter and exit the building through the bus entrance. We will allow no more than 10 students in the building at one time. Students must social distance; staying six feet away from others.
Please return all textbooks, library books, school owned band instruments and any other school owned item. We are not collecting Chromebooks. Students will bring those with them when they return to school in the fall.
- Envelope (in the main hallway). This will contain your report card and other items being distributed by classroom teachers (including the Varsity E for reading).
- Yearbooks (in the library). If you owe money, you will get an email. Bring your money with you when you pick-up your yearbook. Checks should be written to EBSMS.
- 8th grade shirts will be distributed to those students who ordered one.
- Artwork from art classes will be available for pick-up.
- Any medications in the nurse's office will be returned to the students.