Tutoring Help in available! Email Mrs. Skeens at email@example.com.
Information for 8th Graders
- All 8th grade students will take English, math, science, and world geography.
- Yearlong exploratory classes include: band, choir, Spanish I and physical education. All other exploratory classes meet for twelve weeks. Physical Education can be taken for either twelve weeks or all year.
- Students in the 8th grade who do not have P. E. or recess as part of their class schedule; P. E. is an exploratory in the 8th grade.
- Spanish I is a high school credit class.
- 8th Grade Exploratory Descriptions
Information for 7th Graders
- All 7th grade students will take English, math, science and civics.
- Yearlong exploratory classes include: band and choir. Choir is also offered as a semester class. All of the other exploratory classes meet for nine weeks.
- Students who wish to take band must pick either returning - was in band all year 2020-2021 - or basic - did not take band in 2020-2021 or dropped band due to COVID-19 difficulties.
- 7th Grade Exploratory Descriptions
- 7th graders are required to have a Tdap as well as a meningococcal conjugate vaccine prior to entry for the 2021-2022 school year.
Information for 6th Graders
- All 6th grade students will take English, math, science and U. S. History.
- All sixth grade students must take keyboarding and Middle School 101
- Band meets all year and 6th grade is the only time you can sign up for band.
- Choir meets for a semester (half a year).
- All of the other exploratory classes meet for nine-weeks.
- Students do not have to take Spanish in order to take Spanish I in the 8th grade.
- 6th Grade Exploratory Descriptions
- Additional Information about Band - Band Recruitment Video and Band Letter.
- Additional Information about Choir - Why Join Chorus?
- 6th Grade Orientation Presentation