Public Portal Information
Students can access the Public Portal and check their grades.
Click on this link - https://powerschoolapp.wcs.k12.va.us/public/home.html
Your username is your email login with a dash (-) in front of it. For example, -raustin
Your password is your student identification number (starts with 960....)
You can also check your schedule and your attendance. If you have any problems, please let us know.
Information for 8th Graders
- All 8th grade students will take English, math, science, and world geography.
- Yearlong exploratory classes include: band, choir, Spanish I and physical education. All other exploratory classes meet for twelve weeks. Physical Education can be taken for either twelve weeks or all year.
- Students in the 8th grade who do not have P. E. or recess as part of their class schedule; P. E. is an exploratory in the 8th grade.
- Spanish I is a high school credit class.
- 8th Grade Exploratory Descriptions
Information for 7th Graders
- All 7th grade students will take English, math, science and civics.
- Yearlong exploratory classes include: band and choir. Choir is also offered as a semester class. All of the other exploratory classes meet for twelve weeks.
- 7th Grade Exploratory Descriptions
- 7th graders are required to have a Tdap as well as a meningococcal conjugate vaccine prior to entry each school year.
Information for 6th Graders
- All 6th grade students will take English, math, science and U. S. History.
- All sixth grade students must take Keyboarding and Middle School 101
- Band meets all year and 6th grade is the only time you can sign up for band.
- Choir meets for a semester (half a year; in the fall).
- All other exploratory classes meet for nine-weeks.
- Students do not have to take Spanish in order to take Spanish I in the 8th grade.
- 6th Grade Exploratory Descriptions
- Welcome to 6th Grade Presentation for Students
- 2022 6th Grade Parent Presentation
- Band Information Letter
- Frequently Asked Questions About Middle School