Information for 8th Graders
- All 8th grade students will take English, Math, Science, and World Geography.
- Yearlong exploratory classes include: Band, Choir, Spanish I and P.E. All of the other Exploratory classes meet for twelve weeks. P. E. can be taken for either twelve weeks or all year.
- Students in the 8th grade do not have P. E. or recess as part of their class schedule; P. E. is an Exploratory in the 8th grade.
- Spanish I is a high school credit class.
- 8th Grade Exploratory Descriptions
Information for 7th Graders
- All 7th grade students will take Civics, English, Math, and Science.
- Yearlong exploratory classes include: Band and Choir. Choir is also offered as a semester class. All of the other Exploratory classes meet for nine weeks.
- Students who wish to take Band must pick either Returning - was in band all year 2020-2021 - or Basic - did not take band in 2020-2021 or dropped band due to COVID-19 difficulties.
- 7th Grade Exploratory Descriptions
- 7th graders are required to have a Tdap as well as a meningococcal conjugate vaccine prior to entry for the 2021-2022 school year.
Information for 6th Graders
- All 6th grade students will take English, Math, Science and U. S. History.
- All sixth grade students must take Keyboarding and Middle School 101
- Band meets all year and 6th grade is the only time you can sign up for Band.
- Choir meets for a semester (half a year).
- All of the other Exploratory classes meet for nine weeks.
- Students do not have to take Spanish in order to take Spanish I in the 8th grade.
- 6th Grade Exploratory Descriptions
- Additional Information about Band - Band Recruitment Video and Band Letter.
- Additional Information about Choir - Why Join Chorus?
- 6th Grade Orientation Presentation